FOR THE GOALS
Basic information about Sohbi Craft Poland
In November 2007, the Polish branch of Sohbi Group was established in Crystal Park. The Crystal Park Economic Zone is Europe’s largest LCD modules and screens production centre with the production facilities of Sharp Manufacturing Poland located in the very centre of the zone. Since 2008 Sohbi Craft Poland has produced metal parts for LCD screens manufactured by Sharp. Our engineering know-how acquired over years along with state-of-the-art stamping dies, press tools and other equipment give us the motivation to provide comprehensive and fully satisfying services for our Clients.
Balance between harmonious growth of society and company’s profits, leading in harmonious development.
Polish culture + Japanese Technology = Make the lives of our families and society safer.
One family a million challenges!
SCPL in numbers
- 6th Sohbi Group factory
- Share capital 46 404 000 PLN
- Factory construction completed in November 2007
- Quality & Environmental Management System (ISO 9001 and 14001) certification in December 2008
- Receiving certification for compliance with ISO/TS 16949 in August 2013
- Receiving certification for compliance with IATF 16949 in May 2018
- Plot area of 15 840 m2
- Factory area of 10 590 m2
Production and Services
Our offer includes a wide range of industry-related services. SCPL focuses on:
- Designing and manufacturing stamping dies for steel, aluminium and other metals processing.
- Assembling precision electronics and OA (Office Automation) equipment components.
- Manufacturing stamped products made of steel and aluminium.